Re: [gNewSense-users] is gNewSense Feisty or Dapper equivalent?

From: Kevin Dean
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] is gNewSense Feisty or Dapper equivalent?
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 11:03:10 -0400

He's trying to install a package from a third party repo.

He's getting stuck on:
miro: Depends: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.12.3) but 1.12.2-0ubuntu3 is to be installed.

The miro package is "broken". gNewSense has the 1.12.2 version of
libpango and as you can see from here
http://packages.ubuntu.com/dapper/libs/libpango1.0-0 Ubuntu dapper
ALSO has 1.12.2 - Miro is requesting a package that does not exist in
the Dapper repository.

-Kevin