Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Leaving the project

From: Felipe López
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Leaving the project
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 10:08:25 -0500

> Dear Felipe.
>
>> After six years of contributing to free software, I'm leaving to
>> contribute to public domain projects (with source). This means I won't
>> be contributing to gNewSense anymore.
>>
>> Thank you everyone for your help, and best of luck with your projects.
>>
>> See you around,
>
>Thanks a lot for your great work. Could we still base on what you have already
>done for gNewSense 4?

Absolutely, any work done for Aurora <http://gnsaurora.rtfd.org> is in
the public domain. I can transfer the repository to you or you can
fork it and continue working somewhere else. If you do the latter,
please let me know and I'll redirect people from the current
repository to the new location.

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
http://sirgazil.bitbucket.org/