[Gnewsense-dev] deblobbing attempt, second time on wheezy

From: dww
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] deblobbing attempt, second time on wheezy
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 09:02:48 -0400

Hello Sam,

I tried running liberate.sh again, but with wheezy OS on a Virtual Box

The terminal output is at www.dpaste.com/1771511
The regular output is at www.dpaste.com/1771515

Everything seemed to be OK except the last line on the terminal output
is:
'dpkg-source: error: invalid line in md5 checksums string: 1120983436
linux_3.2.54.orig.tar.xz'

It appears that running the deblobbing process corrupted this tar file
as I could not open it in Archive Manager.

I ran debuild for the source and had the output at
www.dpaste.com/1771512 where it apparently errs on trying to open that
file as a tar file.

What is the best way to deal with this, do I copy over the original tar
file?

Thanks
Dennis