Re: [Gnewsense-dev] deblobbing attempt, second time on wheezy

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] deblobbing attempt, second time on wheezy
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 23:07:07 +0200

Op Sun, 6 Apr 2014 18:52:12 -0400
schreef dww <address@hidden>:

> Ok, thanks, I did so and the source build worked, I proceeded with the
> debuild for the binaries and I got the error in the attached file.

This is the fun part where for every patch that breaks you either
disable the patch (comment out series entry) or check why it broke and
fix it. The former has an impact on security and features and might not
even be quicker in the end, because some patches depend on each other,
so you'd have to disable more and more patches as you go along.