Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Leaving the project

From: Felipe López
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Leaving the project
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 13:39:39 -0500

> Hello
>
> May I ask your reasons for moving to public domain projects from free
> software?  Just curious as to whether or not there is a major
> philosophical reason.
>
> Thanks
> Dennis

Hi, Dennis.

Well, It's because of a change of mind. I just don't find copyright,
licenses and patents useful for humanity. I think we don't need to
apply any of those concepts to be able to share what we do with others
and move forward together. I'm just thinking on doing things to
improve quality of life wherever I reside, and if other people find
useful whatever I do, they can just grab it and do whatever they need
to do with it.

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
http://sirgazil.bitbucket.org/