Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Starting work on gNewSense 4 themes

From: Harry Prevor
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Starting work on gNewSense 4 themes
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 22:09:23 +0000

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 08:34:09PM +0100, Sam Geeraerts wrote:
> I feared as much. I don't suppose there are any patches for that
> floating around? Does Xfce work ok?

I don't think so. I don't have Wheezy installed at the moment but I remember
that GNOME Fallback would just bug out whenever I tried to start it. IIRC the
same issue exists for Parabola's mips64el port.

I did use XFCE on Debian 7 and it worked just fine, though.

There does seem to be suprisingly little noise on this issue, perhaps as the
Yeeloong user base shrinks -- We should really get it more well-known so some
people can really find out what's happening.

--
Harry Prevor