Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Starting work on gNewSense 4 themes

From: Felipe López
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Starting work on gNewSense 4 themes
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 10:09:06 -0500

Dear Felipe,

        Version 4 will happen and development will start in 1 or 2 weeks.

    Great. Thanks, Sam. I'll start then.

Just to let you all know that I already started work on the theme
project for gNewSense 4:

https://bitbucket.org/sirgazil/aurora

I'll start releasing tarballs soon.

Already looks great.

Thanks, Marcus.

Do you know if the plan is to stick with the default GNOME Shell or something else?

I really don't know. I'm assuming we'll use the same as Debian, which comes with GNOME Shell by default. So I'm making the theme for GNOME Shell and GNOME fallback in mind.

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
http://sirgazil.bitbucket.org/