Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Suggestion

From: loic . vaumerel
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Suggestion
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 10:10:07 +0000

Hi,

In my opinion, option 2 is better.
I think it is better for people who don't speak Chinese or Taiwanese to know where they are (which translation).
So keeping the international language code (in English), in our case zh_tw, may be better.
I also think, it is fair enough to have the name of the page (e.g.: Documentation) in the native language.

Regards
Loïc Vaumerel