[Gnewsense-dev] Server errors

From: Carlos Eduardo Díaz Peñuela
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Server errors
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 19:33:54 -0500

Hello I am very interested in be part of the documentation editor group of GnewSense but I can't login in  http://www.gnewsense.org/EditorGroup in addition when I try to contact the webmaster, that was the response from the e-mail server:

"

     address@hidden

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain gnewsense.org by mxbackup.netsource.ie. [212.17.32.36].

The error that the other server returned was:
554 5.7.1 <address@hidden>: Relay access denied
"

What I should do? Thanks.