Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Server errors

From: Andrew R.
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Server errors
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 11:21:46 +1000

On 01/10/13 10:33, Carlos Eduardo Díaz Peñuela wrote:
> Hello I am very interested in be part of the documentation editor
> group of GnewSense but I can't login in
> http://www.gnewsense.org/EditorGroup in addition when I try to
> contact the webmaster, that was the response from the e-mail server:
>
> " Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
>
> address@hidden
>
> Technical details of permanent failure: Google tried to deliver your
>  message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain
>  gnewsense.org by mxbackup.netsource.ie. [212.17.32.36].
>
> The error that the other server returned was: 554 5.7.1
> <address@hidden>: Relay access denied "
>
> What I should do? Thanks.

What is your username on the wiki? Can you actually log in to the wiki?
If so, can you edit the EditorGroup page and add yourself?

I don't know who manages the @gnewsense.org email addresses. But I think
it's okay to email this list, or perhaps Sam Geeraerts (wiki admin) if
you want a personal contact:

samgee  < a t >  elmundolibre  < d o t >  be

--
Andrew Roffey   http://andrew.roffey.org   GPG: 0x9657B073
Bitmessage (experimental): BM-GtVcuPape7tWt98JcL434KR1kMNXYGHx