Re: [Gnewsense-dev] GNU C-Graph: Over 100, 000 Discover That Visualizing

From: Hugh Mayfield
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] GNU C-Graph: Over 100, 000 Discover That Visualizing Convolution is Easy
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 22:37:29 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 30 Sep 2013, Karl Goetz wrote:

Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 08:23:35 +1000
From: Karl Goetz <address@hidden>
To: Tobias Platen <address@hidden>, address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] GNU C-Graph: Over 100,
    000 Discover That Visualizing Convolution is Easy

On Sat Sep 28 06:16:09 2013 Tobias Platen <address@hidden> wrote:
On 27.09.2013 21:15, Sam Geeraerts wrote:
Op Thu, 26 Sep 2013 15:42:05 -0400
schreef Adrienne Thompson <address@hidden>:

Some Gnews that makes Sense. Here's a great package to include in
gNewSense - GNU C-Graph, the free software tool that makes learning
about convolution easy:

Ideally, gNewSense would have all GNU software included, and
educational software is particularly

I've used GNU C-Graph on Trisquel recently, I had to install it from
Source, because it is not in the Trisquel repos.

I think it is worth to set up a common repository for both Trisquel an
Gnewsense that contains the latest stable releases of GNU software.

Maintaining a repository like that is a lot of work. It would definitely be
benefitial to all but time to maintain it will be the proble.

Is this something I could do?

Hugh

Thanks,
kk