Re: [Gnewsense-dev] GNU C-Graph: Over 100, 000 Discover That Visualizing

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] GNU C-Graph: Over 100, 000 Discover That Visualizing Convolution is Easy
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 21:15:25 +0200

Op Thu, 26 Sep 2013 15:42:05 -0400
schreef Adrienne Thompson <address@hidden>:

> Some Gnews that makes Sense. Here's a great package to include in
> gNewSense - GNU C-Graph, the free software tool that makes learning
> about convolution easy:
>
> <http://www.gnu.org/software/c-graph>
>
> See our press release:
> <http://www.gnu.org/software/c-graph/cgpress/pr.c-graph.pdf>
>
> Please email address@hidden for any information you require.

Ideally, gNewSense would have all GNU software included, and
educational software is particularly interesting. Due to lack of
manpower we haven't reached that goal yet. The best way to get a
package into gNewSense is to get it into Debian. Alternatively, you can
report your request as a wishlist bug and hope someone will pick it up.