Re: [Gnewsense-dev] gnewsense 3.0 install

From: Felipe Lopez
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] gnewsense 3.0 install
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 11:46:42 -0500

2013/8/24 rsiddharth <address@hidden>
Hey Dennis,

> I will try and update the documentation.
> Can you give me some leads on how to do it or is the documentation
> update process documented somewhere?

Welcome.

You need to setup an account[1] at gnewsense.org in order to edit.

Read the Documentation Guidelines[2] to get acquainted.

Start editing.

That, and I think that the appropriate place to add this documentation is
the Problems and Solutions section [3].

So, I'd do the following:

1. Create an account in gnewsense.org.
2. Read the Documentation Guidelines.
3. Add a link to Problems and Solutions, under Installation.
4. Click on the new link to create the page.
5. Start editing the new page.

If you have any questions, let us know.

I'm currently in #gnewsense channel [4] if you need anything.

Thanks,

[3]: http://www.gnewsense.org/Documentation/3/ProblemsAndSolutions
[4]: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23gnewsense&uio=MT11bmRlZmluZWQb1

Hope that helps.