Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Access to development machine for contributors

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Access to development machine for contributors
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 22:54:32 +0200

Op Mon, 10 Jun 2013 18:59:39 +0000
schreef Marek Buras <address@hidden>:

> Are there any machines available to contributors with bzr, compilers,
> chroot environment, etc?

We should be able to tweak our rebuildd setup [1] with a source_cmd and
post_build_cmd that would also scan home directories, so that
developers could upload source packages to the build queue. But you
probably also want shell access to build source packages in the first
place. I can have a look at this in the weekend.

Samy's idea is interesting, though. I haven't used the compile farm
myself, but I believe some Gentoo people use it for part of their
distro development. It might be good enough to use in the short term.

[1] http://gnewsense.org/kgoetz/RebuilddSetup