[Gnewsense-dev] Access to development machine for contributors

From: Marek Buras
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Access to development machine for contributors
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 18:59:39 +0000

Hello list!

Due to my $DAYJOB activities I don't have an access to my home
machine where I usually do my work for gNS (I'm traveling with corporate
mobile computer which I don't own, hence I cannot install custom
software on it). However it is possible for me to use ssh to log
in to some machine and do the work there and here is what I want
to ask you about... Are there any machines available to contributors
with bzr, compilers, chroot environment, etc? If such thing exist
then I could be more useful to the project (I still have to finish
some GNU documentation removed by Debian and I can't go for it
because of lack of access to the tools). Of course I don't need
anything besides web browser to continue my work on the wiki, but
I consider fixing packages more important than that..

Happy hacking!
--
Marek Buras
cyfr0n (at) onet.pl