[Gnewsense-dev] Avaneya

From: Kip Warner
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Avaneya
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 14:53:02 -0700

Hey lists,

I'm a developer working on the Avaneya project, a cerebral sci-fi for
GNU that takes place on Mars. Although the project is a while away from
completion, some of you might be interested to know that we plan a
gNewSense port for a variety of hardware, including mipsel. We have
some hardware from the kind folks at Lemote to help this happen. This
is important to us because we value freedom.

Game website:
https://www.avaneya.com

PS I'm not on the list, so please cc me if you remember and reply.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred