Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Strangeness with gnome-app-install

From: Niklas Cholmkvist
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Strangeness with gnome-app-install
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 12:36:24 +0200

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 11:21 AM, Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:
> First, it popped up a small window saying "Checking installed and
> available applications" which has a message that talks about Debian.
> The mention of Debian here seems like a bug, a minor one.

I found part of the startup message "Debian and third party
vendors..." on line 20 in the file:
/gnome-app-install-0.5.5.1/debian/patches/02_debian_distro.patch

I also found 64 files with the wording "All open source applications".
Most of them are in the /po/ subdirectory. One of them is the file
/gnome-app-install-0.5.5.1/debian/patches/04_fix_wording.patch .

Kind regards