Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: [gNewSense-users] possible error in gen-kernel b

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: [gNewSense-users] possible error in gen-kernel builder script
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 22:27:56 +0200

Tony schreef:
1) This option does *not* add a ? at the end of each line

2) This option (the fixed version of the original) *does* add a question mark at the end of each line

Can you explain what the difference is between those two exactly?

I agree with Sam, let's comment the line out altogether, then add a comment with what we suspect is correct until we get more information on what these ? actually mean.

I believe I suggested to leave it as it is, but to add the corrected expression in a comment with a note until we know what it means. The most logical assumption is that a question mark after the module name makes it not required for building Linux.