Re: [Gnash] Gnash licensing

From: flamma
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Gnash licensing
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 02:10:37 +0100

Personally, I think that a distribution of Mozilla that includes Gnash plugin would be a great point.

I agree with Gerv when he says that Gnash fits better in the "alternative to privative software" category than in the "software that provides an unique capability".

In the other hand, I wouldn't like to see a privative application linked with gnash. But I think the problem must be thinked in a less simplistic way that the responses that I have read.

--
Inconexo