Re: [Gnash-dev] RTMP NetStream Patch

From: George Thomas
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] RTMP NetStream Patch
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 16:50:11 +0530

> Why is RTMP.cpp inolved in this at all, if libcurl would be enough
> to get the video our way ? Did you try using the command-line curl(1)
> to fetch the audio/video stream ?

RTMP looks to be supported with this patch.

Good news is I get sound and a streaming gnash with red5 now and I
was able to hear the audio.

The patch is attached with the additional change I did which made use of curl.
Shall I submit this patch in the patch submission page in savannah ?

Curl from command line works clean and downloads the flv.