Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash backport for Lenny

From: Miriam Ruiz
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash backport for Lenny
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 22:04:06 +0100

2010/3/9 Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden>:
> Hi Miry,
>
> On Tue, Mar 09, 2010 at 09:15:47PM +0100, Miriam Ruiz wrote:
>> 2010/3/9 Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden>:
>> > I backported Gnash 0.8.7 to Lenny.
>> > The main issue was using backported libtool2 (and libltdl).
>> >
>> > Would you be interested in sponsoring it to backports.org?
>> > (when it reaches testing in 2 days?)
>>
>> It does not need libtool2, it compiles perfectly with litool in Lenny.
>> Have you compiled it against kde3 or kde4?
>
> It didn't when I tried, somehow libtool expanded to "" (see below).
> Does it really matter?

If I use the ./configure file that comes with the tarball it seems to
build OK, but if I call autogen.sh beforehand in debian/rules from Lenny
I just can't seem to be able to make it work.

I have been able to backport it by calling autogen.sh from SID and then
keeping those changes in diff.

My current problem is that ti compiles with kde4 but fails to compile
with kde3 in ./configure [1]

Greetings,
Miry

[1] http://pastebin.com/WhZyKeDt