Re: [Gnash-dev] cross-compiling for ARM / Angstrom: bugs and problems

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] cross-compiling for ARM / Angstrom: bugs and problems
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 09:31:41 -0600

strk wrote:

>       boost::uint16_t tmp
>       tmp = htons(version);
>       *buf = tmp;
>       tmp = htons(headers);
>       *buf += tmp;
>       tmp = htons(messages);
>       *buf += tmp;

  Btw, yesterday I migrated my patch for this from the rtmp branch to
trunk. I'm not quite ready to migrate the whole branch to trunk till I
track down a bug with potlatch not getting the results via a callback,
when all the other test cases work fine. Reality vs canned test cases I
figure...

  Sorry this took a few days, I was locked away at a customer site for
the week. Gotta pay the bills...

        - rob -