Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] cross-compiling for ARM / Angstrom: bugs and problems

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] cross-compiling for ARM / Angstrom: bugs and problems
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 10:18:24 +0200

Hello strk,

s> This was fixed in the rtmp branch, rob should merge the change to trunk.
s> See https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?26051

Hmm, are you sure this is related? I'm getting a "ambiguous overload"
error, not an "invalid cast". At least I have no clue where to patch
the code to make it build. Hints please..

s> BOOST flags aren't set (this is going to be your problem with the boost
s> includes not being found).
s> Please report a bug about that.

http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?26114
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?26115

Unfortunately I have this device only for 2 more days at my disposal,
so I'm a bit in a hurry getting this fixed...

Udo