Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash0.8.2 memory usage improvement on ARMv6 -- seeking

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash0.8.2 memory usage improvement on ARMv6 -- seeking support
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 22:40:14 -0600

Hong Yu wrote:

> This is very good news, and we look forward to it.  By the way, do you
> have the modification in cvs repository?  Thanks!

  I worked on this while traveling last week, but need to finish
cleaning up a few minor issues as I test it in various configurations on
the build farm to make sure it's portable. On Ubuntu, Fedora, and Darwin
the current version is fine, but on other BSDs, I've had to tweak a few
typedefs. It should be checked in within a day or so as I finish the
testing. I'm also catching up from being offline for a week (and jet
lag)...

  By default this will be disabled, you'll need  --enable-jemalloc to
turn it on.

        - rob -