Re: [Gnash-dev] minimal configure/dependencies for embedded GUI purposes

From: Russ Nelson
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] minimal configure/dependencies for embedded GUI purposes?
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 01:19:51 -0400

Leon Woestenberg writes:
 > For example, --disable-jpeg does not work for me. I am testing on my
 > host machine only here:

Indeed, I've verified that it doesn't.  I'm sure that it worked at one
point, but it doesn't work now.  Without jpeg decoding, you would be
sorely pressed to display most flash movies, which is probably why
nobody prior to you has noticed it doesn't work.

But because you ask, I'll look at why it doesn't work, and fix it.

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | Software that needs
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | documentation is software