Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] Re: point test

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] Re: point test
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 21:50:49 +0100

Hello Bastiaan,

Sunday, November 4, 2007, 9:26:54 PM, you wrote:
BJ> The current implementation does not take into account that a shape may
BJ> be defined by several paths. Instead, it calls point_test() on every
BJ> single path in the shape definition. This leads to results that are
BJ> sometimes wrong.

Ok, the method I described in my previous post would not suffer from
this problem.

Now I remember the problem (which I described a while ago). A path
might cotain only one single edge (= 1 line). It is not said that a
path needs to be closed.

Anyway, just looking at the single edges of all paths would work just
fine.

Udo