Re: [Gnash-dev] Assigning to htmlText of TextField does not work

From: Asger Ottar Alstrup
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Assigning to htmlText of TextField does not work
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 11:00:54 +0200

Hi,

On 9/4/07, strk <address@hidden> wrote:
> I think it simply doesn't know about the htmlText property.
> Should be very easy to fix, you can do the same as with the 'text'
> property. What to give it a try ?

Attached is a patch which adds minimal support for htmlText: It strips
out any tags, and assigns the result to text field.

I have confirmed that this works with some examples made with haXe.
See for instance the HelloWorld*.swf's in arctic, which can be
installed with "haxelib install arctic".

There is another problem: The height of  text with default font is way too big.

Regards,
Asger