Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: Building in security

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: Building in security
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 08:16:29 -0600

Udo Giacomozzi wrote:

> That's fine for me. Discussions about security started here and I just
> wanted to make sure we get a feeling for potential security risks
> before blindly fixing anything.

  We're discussing security, but most of the real work won't happen till
after the release.

> BTW, wasn't performance improvement a task for the next release but
> one?

  We're working on some performance improvements now, but they're mostly
focused on the video support. Most of the more involved performance
improvements should wait till after this release. We're at the point now
where we have to stop trying to cram things into the release, and focus
on actually getting it out the door.

        - rob -