Re: [Gnash-dev] OS/2 build of Gnash

From: Paul Smedley
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] OS/2 build of Gnash
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 10:53:09 +0930

Hi Markus,

Markus Gothe wrote:

Just mail them to me and I'll make it into the HEAD.

//Markus

Paul Smedley wrote:
Hi All,

Just a quick one to say that I just got Gnash building on OS/2
using the SDL GUI and AGG renderer.

Source changes were pretty minor - had to hand modify some
makefiles though as configure didn't detect the boost libs - still
need to work on why...

I will send you patches once things are tidied up and I work out where the high CPU usage problem is coming from :)

Cheers,

Paul.