Re: [Gnash-dev] How to compile gnash-0.7.1

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] How to compile gnash-0.7.1
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 12:41:53 +0200

On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 06:32:01PM -0700, yj wrote:
> oh,
> sorry,
> I can't access the address you provide,

Please go to savannah.gnu.org/projects/gnash and follow
"bugs" section.

> can you give me some instructions about how to solve
> this problem?

It seems rtti usage needs to be drop. I added some use of them,
but was unware about the embedded requirement of it.
We'll need to discuss this with other developers, and decide
wheter to drop the -fno-rtti flag or modify the code to not make
use of it.