glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Announcement: Annual Programming Competition of

From: vivek shah
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Announcement: Annual Programming Competition of GLUG-NITH, "a.out"
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 18:56:34 +0530

Hello,
          An update on a.out

a.out will be held on 23rd October,2007 ie. next Tuesday in the CSE
department. The prize money structure will be as follows in Rs, (:-D):
1. First prize 3000
2 2nd prize   2000
3 3rd prize    1000

The best performing team from first year will also get Rs. 1000.

Before that we will have the GCC workshop on 19th October, 2007 ie.
coming Friday in the Mech. Dept. Seminar hall.

It was planned for Software Freedom Day but we could not do it owing
to time constraints. All the GLUG members can participate in a.out
except me and Divya.

We will soon send in an update on the details of a.out ie, duration and so on.

Regards,
Vivek
--
Put a rogue in the limelight and he will act like an honest man.
                -- Napoleon Bonaparte, "Maxims"