glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Announcement: Annual Programming Competition of

From: Arjun Shankar
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Announcement: Annual Programming Competition of GLUG-NITH, "a.out"
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 21:05:53 +0530

> The best performing team from first year will also get Rs. 1000.

AFAIK, we also plan to give another Rs.1000 for another best performing team.
and that this also applies to 2nd year.

i.e. 1xRs.1000 for the best 1st Year team that does not make it to top 3.
and 1xRs.1000 for best 1st/2nd Year team that does not make it to top 3.

i.e. A team that makes it to the top 3, will get whatever prize it should.

Apart from this, out of the teams ranked from 4th onwards, 2 teams will get
Rs.1000 each according to the above rule.

Debarshi, would that be correct?

> All the GLUG members can participate in a.out except me and Divya.

All non members can also participate. i.e. If you do not want to be bothered
with GNU/Linux, but just want the money, you are welcome :) Just make sure
you can handle gcc compiles.

Arjun
--
GPG Key ID: 30115100