[gfsd]Fwd: Re: Offer of help

From: Mark R.Bannister
Subject: [gfsd]Fwd: Re: Offer of help
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 11:48:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I've been trying to find out who to write to, to see if I can help you guys
in anyway with creating the Free Software Directory.  I'm very willing to
write up entries for it in my spare time if you would appreciate the help.

Let me know?

Best regards,
Mark.

------------------------
Mark R.Bannister
Musician, Actor, UNIX Systems Consultant and Programmer
Email: address@hidden
------------------------

 Get 100% private, FREE email for life from Excite UK
 Visit http://inbox.excite.co.uk/
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: Offer of help Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 17:06:48 -0400 User-agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
Mark Bannister address@hidden said:
> I've thought for a while that the GNU software collection on your web
> pages needs presenting in a hierarchical format (as well as its
> traditional flat format).  That is, grouped by software category, so
> it's easier to find software by task if you don't happen to know what
> it's called.
>
> I'm happy to spend some time knocking up a new page to demonstrate
> what I mean, if you think it'd help.
>
> What do you think?

I think it's a wonderful idea. We've got something similar to this at
http://www.gnu.org/directory/index.html. I'm sure the Free Software
Directory folks would like some help -- perhaps you can help them?

--paulv

--- End Message ---