[gfsd]Re: Libcrypt

From: Werner Koch
Subject: [gfsd]Re: Libcrypt
Date: 05 Jun 2001 20:30:36 +0200

 || On Mon, 4 Jun 2001 10:07:12 -0600 (MDT)
 || Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:

 rs> I hereby dub Libcrypt a GNU package.

Thanks.

 rs> Please fill out an entry about Libcrypt for our Free Software
 rs> Directory.  Please contact address@hidden for more info about this.

Already done, I will tell her that it is now a GNU package.

 rs> you need.  There should be at least one, address@hidden,

Please create:

bug-libgcrypt:   address@hidden
bugs-libgcrypt:  bug-libgcrypt

and a public ML with public archive for this. (I'd like to see whether
this archive is easier to handle than the current BTS I use for GnuPG)

 rs> Please mail an announcement to address@hidden about the existence of

Will do.

 rs> new-gnu people, could you please enter Werner in gnuorg/maintainers
 rs> for Libcrypt, and make sure he is on the gnu-prog lists?

ciao,

  Werner