gdb

Re: threads/2292: GDB process stops when debugging threaded program

From: Oleg V. Zhylin
Subject: Re: threads/2292: GDB process stops when debugging threaded program
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 15:30:23 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

  As this issue came up again, I've checked with DDD folks, since DDD
steps through threads successfully. DDD does use gdb as debugging
engine, so clearly it does some configuraiton. We didn't figure out
what exactly DDD does, but the effect of it is that gdb locates
/lib/libthread_db.so.1. Thus it looks like my problem can be
re-formulated

 How to make gdb locate libpthread_db library?

--- address@hidden wrote:

> Synopsis: GDB process stops when debugging threaded program
>
> Responsible-Changed-From-To: unassigned->jimb
> Responsible-Changed-By: jimb
> Responsible-Changed-When: Sat Jul 28 00:19:22 2007
> Responsible-Changed-Why:
>     I'll keep track of this one.

http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gdb&pr=2292

WBR Oleg V. Zhylin   address@hidden

WBR Oleg V. Zhylin   address@hidden

Be a better pen pal.
Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.
http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/