gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Icons for gnome-commander

From: Niklas Mattisson
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Icons for gnome-commander
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 01:11:06 +0200

Hello,

This sounds really good. I tried a little myself to only change the
icons manually. This impressed me even more with the gnome-commander
look really so having the gnome-standard theme in gnome-commander would
IMO be a big leap forward. However I believe that this also needs work
with mimeinfo?

Hope to see some more commits soon.

Regards,
Niklas