gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Binary installation packages for Windoze

From: Donald Winiecki
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Binary installation packages for Windoze
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 17:00:50 -0700

I've got the CLTL1 and ANSI variants compiled now--most of the MinGW and MSYS files recommended by Mike Thomas' are the (still) the right ones (I tested the most recent versions of those files and then backtracked through each prior version and combination of files to discover this).

However, I am yet to get the embedded DOS batch file to run and make a desktop icon for the executable, and I still have to put together a real Windows-installation package.

I suspect these last two things will take a bit longer.  Since there doesn't seem to be much demand for Windows' files, I won't have it on the top of my things to do, but hope to get it done, and new 'how to' files prepared in the next few weeks.

Thanks to Camm and Gaby for their help on these things.  (Don't know were Camm is, but I'll bet the weather is somewhat nicer in College Station, TX than it is up here in Boise, and I know for sure that it's very warm and dry in Brissy!  Hope that you're all keeping warm through these early-winter greys...)

Best,

_don

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don Winiecki, Ed.D., Ph.D., Associate Professor
Boise State University, College of Engineering
Department of Instructional & Performance Technology

1910 University Drive, Boise, Idaho 83725-2070 USA
E-mail: address@hidden
WWW:
http://ipt.boisestate.edu
Telephone: (+01) 208 426 1899