gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: [sr #106130] GLC 2.6.7 and later binaries for Windoz

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: [sr #106130] GLC 2.6.7 and later binaries for Windoze?
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 03:28:29 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 24 Dec 2007, Donald Winiecki wrote:

| I've just installed it, though haven't gotten through the documentation.

OK.  Now, choose a place that would contain your check out of GCL CVS.
Right click should give you a menu with `CVS checkout' as submenu.
click on it.
You should be presented with a dialogue panel.

If you intend to commit to the GCL CVS repo (assuming you have write
access), enter

     :ext

for Protocol; otherwise, enter

     :pserver

For `server', enter

    cvs.savannah.gnu.org

For `Repository folder', enter

    /sources/gcl

For `Userr name', you enter you login at savannah if you have write
commit, otherwise, you just enter

     anonymous

For `Module', enter

     gcl

Next, click on `Options' tab; then check the `Use UNIX line ending' box.
You can also chose the name of the folder that will contain the check
out on *your* machine.  Personally, I enter gcl.cvs.

Now, click again on `Module' tab. Click on OK.  You should see that
tortoise CVS is checking out GCL from CVS repo.

More information on CVS access is available here

   http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=gcl

Happy hacking.

-- Gaby