Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Chorlton's Big Green Festival

From: Richard Smedley
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Chorlton's Big Green Festival
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 21:38:03 +0000

Michael Dorrington wrote:
Looks like we have interest from the group in helping out. I've created
a page for the event on our wiki including a list of those wanting to
attend to promote free software.
http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/Manchester/ChorltonBigGreenFestival2010

MFS should have their own stall. I think we come under "Community
group/Individual offering non-profit service" in which case the stall is
"Free" but would mean we couldn't sell books? Else we could sell books
and pay the £15. Could you sort it out and book it for us? MFS will
reimburse if necessary.

Will do.

I'm guessing the answers to the following 4 Qs are
N,Y,Y,N - is that right?

"Will you be bringing your own gazebo?
"Will you require a table or can you bring your own?
"Do you require a power point?
"Do you have public liability insurance?"

- Richard

--
Richard Smedley        Social Media & Accessible Web for small Orgs
                                       http://GoodGNUs.org/courses

http://twitter.com/RichardSmedley         Sustainable 3rd Sector IT
http://www.linkedin.com/in/richardsmedley
                                  http://identi.ca/richardsmedley/