Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Linux job adverts ok on this list?

From: Pater Mann
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Linux job adverts ok on this list?
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 09:40:36 +0100

Lucy wrote:
> What does everyone else think?

Providing that it doesn't turn this list into another jobs board, I
think that it is a good thing, especially in the current economic
climate. I know of several computer people who have been made
redundant recently so I am sure that details of any job opportunities
in this sector would be very welcome. It is also good to know if there
are paid jobs available in free software.

patermann