Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Re: [Wylug-discuss] Does anybody know...

From: John McKerrell
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Re: [Wylug-discuss] Does anybody know...
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 09:18:09 +0000

A few friends of mine run Isotoma - http://www.isotoma.com/

They describe themselves as "Open Source Software Consulting" and do most of their stuff using Python on Linux. I think they've also released some of the stuff they've built, though I don't see anything on their site after a quick scan. Let me know if you want me to put them in contact with someone.

John