Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Using Google Calendar

From: Matthew Larsen
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Using Google Calendar
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 11:44:02 +0000

I don't see why not; the data feed is free, the specs are available.

I think it would be a fantastic idea to have an FSUK calendar I can sync up to. iCal works with Thunderbird, Office 2007 and Google Calendar if I'm not mistaken.

Go for it :) If there is really that much of a problem of a free viewer, heck I'll have a go at writing one.

Regards,
------------
Matthew G Larsen
  > address@hidden
  > United Kingdom

Matthew Larsen Films
Blue Badger IT Services
The University of Manchester

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 11:34 PM, David Greaves <address@hidden> wrote:
Lucy wrote:
>>  >> AGPL. Neither solve the problem of having a hassle free, feature full
>>  >> email client with lots of space for no money.
>>

>> Why does it have to be no money? Would you pay 5 pounds a month for a
>>  free email setup?
>
> Can you recommend something?

Have you seen ukfsn.org
 http://ukfsn.org/

Free hosting for open source projects.

All profits go to open source projects (and he publishes the books AFAIK).
 http://ukfsn.org/profits.html

David
(Yes I use UKFSN as my ISP)

--
"Don't worry, you'll be fine; I saw it work in a cartoon once..."