[Fsuk-manchester] Re: [Wylug-discuss] Does anybody know...

From: Simon Ward
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Re: [Wylug-discuss] Does anybody know...
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 00:41:42 +0000

I don’t know, but I’ve CC’d the fsuk-manchester list.  If free software
folks in Manchester don’t know any answers I’m sure they’ll be
interested in finding out.  Also, Manchester Free Software are always on
the lookout for people to speak, and running a business on top of free
software is a good topic to go with.

Simon