Re: [Fsuk-manchester] video Stallman talk at Futuresonic

From: Peter Colton
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] video Stallman talk at Futuresonic
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 09:53:35 +0000

Peter Colton wrote

> I think that we should contact the "Contact Theatre" to find out if
> Richard talk is going to be video.

        Hello all,

My friend Ged email me to inform me that Richard visit to "Contact
Theatre" venue as been posted on the ubuntu mailing list. Ged asked if
the Richard talk will be video and torrented. I replied and said that we
are making effects in that direction.

Nigel Rolland contacted me and said he will be happy to contact the
theatre to find out what the crack is with videoing Richard talk.

Big thanks to Nigel for the support and effort.

        Regards: peter

--
( Hasta la Victoria Siempre )
( www.democracynow.org : The War On Peace Report )