Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Future FS Manchester Meeting Brainstorm

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Future FS Manchester Meeting Brainstorm
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 07:22:36 +0000

On 28/11/2007, Nigel Rolland <address@hidden> wrote:
> Surely it is not a bad thing to be discussing things that we agree with
> in order that we can increase our understanding of
> GNU / free Software licensing.

I'm not suggesting I don't want to discuss it etc, I'm just taking the
view that unless someone disagrees to something someone else says ,
then it is hard to get a debate going.

But by all means, lets attempt to discuss it and prove me wrong, it
would be cool to see Matt Lee battling (verbally) with someone over
the GPL/AGPL implications.

I just think it would be short lived.

--
www.dobo.urandom.co.uk