Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Future FS Manchester Meeting Brainstorm

From: Peter Colton
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Future FS Manchester Meeting Brainstorm
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 01:31:28 +0000

Tim Dobson wrote:
> Hi Everyone.
> Following the success of the last Free Software Manchester meeting, in
> which Matt Bloch from Bytemark Hosting gave a really interesting
> presentation, I wonder if I could start an on going brainstorm for
> ideas for future FS Manchester meetings.
>
> If anyone has any good (Free Software related) ideas it would be great
> to hear a few...

        Hello Tim,

I found the lecture by Eben Moglen about the ethic of digital data a
interesting subject for a talk or view the video at a meeting and talk
after ? or view at home and talk on the list ?

Eben Moglen Lecture Edinburgh June 2007
http://www.archive.org/details/EbenMoglenLectureEdinburghJune2007StreamingVideo384kbits

        Regards: peter colton

--