Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Meeting

From: Noah Slater
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Meeting
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 21:00:24 +0100

> Not trying to be awkward (well, maybe) but Ashton-under-Lyne isn't
> *that* convenient for those without transport.  Though better than
> Oldham, it still suffers a little from Manchester's great North/South
> divide with respect to public transport.

And to further compound problems I will be commuting from York and
would prefer not to have to get a Taxi from the train station -
anything close to town or near a metrolink would be very convenient.

Also, somewhere preferably "non-rough" as I still have a "fear" of
Manchester having been mugged there on several occasions... :S Heh.

--

Got needs? Get Goblin'! - http://www.pricegoblin.co.uk/