Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Meeting

From: Nigel Rolland
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Meeting
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 17:57:37 +0100

I would support the suggestion to hold the meeting
at IKEA meeting rooms in Ashton-u-lyne

I am slightly biased because I live in Ashton but the place is
very accessible either by car or public transport as it is a
short walk from both the train and bus station in Ashton.

The IKEA store  is family friendly venue, they have a good restaurant
and it would be appropriate for the free software movement to be
making links with business and using community facilities rather than
being stuck away in a room in a noisy pub

If you want to go to the pub for a drink then that should
really be done on a separate night as a social event. or
after the meeting

I would personally favour the 28th September as I will be away on
holiday from the September 29th.

Nigel Rolland