Re: [Fsfe-uk] Update: Richard Stallman (rms) in the UK 2011

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Update: Richard Stallman (rms) in the UK 2011
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 14:19:25 -0500

    Richard, I would be happy to host you in my house in Chiswick (West London)

Thank you.

    I hope you don't mind kids, dogs and chickens :)

I don't mind kids generally, as long as I don't have to raise them ;-).
As for staying in a house with them, I don't mind as long as they
won't wake me up early.

I like small dogs, and dogs that are very gentle and never jump up on
me or bark.  Do your dogs fit that?  Or can you keep them away from me
until they calm down?

I don't mind chickens, but I'd rather not have them on my bed.

Could I stay in a with a closable door to keep out kids, dogs and
chickens.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation