Re: [Fsfe-uk] Update: Richard Stallman (rms) in the UK 2011

From: Dinis Cruz
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Update: Richard Stallman (rms) in the UK 2011
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:58:55 +0000

Richard, I would be happy to host you in my house in Chiswick (West London)

We have not meet personally but we have exchanged a couple emails regarding
OWASP <http://www.owasp.org> .

I just completed the organization of the OWASP Summit in
Portugal<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Summit_2011> (which
was a great success) and if you need a reference, just ask one of the 170
Summit attendees <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Summit_2011_Attendee> about
me.

Let me know how I can help

I hope you don't mind kids, dogs and chickens :)

Dinis Cruz